Cuplok System is a tested multi-use scaffolding system that is used in the building and construction industries, shipbuilding, offshore
construction and industrial maintenance to provide access and support structure in varied forms.
- Cuplok helps reduce on-site costs by providing major savings in erection and dismantling. Its modular construction is ideal for its
- effective storage in as less space as possible.
- Cuplok unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a vertical member in one single action
- without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups, one fixed at pre-located intervals on the vertical
- component and a sliding upper cup. The forged blade end of the horizontal components are located in the lower cup, the upper is
- moved down and rotated to secure the components in place with a hammer blow then results in a positive and rigid connection.
Cup-Lock scaffolding is a modular scaffold system that can be used both for access and structural propping purposes.
The principal feature of the Cup-Lock modular scaffold system is the unique method of connecting ledgers and transoms to the standard in one single action, without the use of any loose components, such as nuts, bolts, or wedges.
The Cup-Lock system has been designed with safety built in, because no loose fittings are required. Lower cups prevent accidental dislodging of the ledgers, and guardrails are automatically positioned at working platform levels.
There are no loose parts to get lost and no delays trying to straighten damaged wedges.